- I am from the beautiful island of Jamaica.
2. I cannot swim even though I am from an island.
3. I was a high school teacher in Jamaica for 10 years. I taught English Language, English Literature and Communication Studies.
4. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. My sisters and I are pretty close. My big sister has been a great role model and has influenced my life in so many ways.
5. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Literatures in English. My favorite courses were about Shakespeare as well as Caribbean Literature and American Literature.
6. My favorite book is The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I love that Mr. Gatsby was so in love with Daisy that his whole life was about getting her back after he lost her in the past. They have a movie based on the book too so you can go watch it if you haven’t already done so.
7. I love to watch romantic comedies. I just love love.
8. I was a track and field athlete in high school and college. One time I was anchoring a 4*1 relay and got the baton in last place but I ran so fast that my team still qualified for the next round of races.
9. I played female soccer in college. I was pretty good too.
10. I am pretty shy and very quiet around most people.
11. I love to dance and was a part of my elementary and high school dance teams.
12. I love to cook and one day I hope to have my own restaurant.
13. I love going on adventures. My latest adventure was going to Disney World and Universal Studios in Florida with my husband, his dad and stepmom.
14. I am a very good listener and I give great advice (I think) Lol.
15. I have an autoimmune condition. This sucks but I have life so I am grateful. Also, ever since I met my husband I have not gotten sick as often as I used to.
16. I am a fashion designer. I love fashion and designing and even had a boutique in Jamaica where I sold clothing and sandals that I designed.
17. I taught myself how to make male and female sandals and jewelry. It was not that hard to learn but I did it all with my bare hands. One day I made 6 sandals for a bridal party and when I was done I noticed my wrist and veins started swelling up. So I had to see a doctor and wear a brace. I still have pain in my wrist if I do too much with them.
18. When I was a child I once kinda fell in a tank and cut my arm. I was walking back and forth on this big empty tank that had uncovered holes and I fell in, but my arm got stuck on a part of the rust filled edge of the hole. I was afraid and didn’t tell anyone. My dad later found out and took me to the doctor.
19.I have been featured in Jamaican newspapers and television for my designing skills.
20. When I was young I wanted to be a model, a lawyer, a chef and a teacher. I guess I have done the teaching and I love to cook so that might count as being a chef LoL. I have also done modeling in the past.
Now you all know me a whole lot more. Haha. Thanks for reading. xoxo